Social media is an essential element of success in the marketing mix of the modern law practice.
Join legal digital marketing specialists Ruby Assembly for an interactive, engaging social media workshop focusing on best practice for lawyers.
Whether you’re a Partner seeking to amplify your firm’s reputation, a lawyer focused on growing your influence or a practice administrator wanting to upskill – this snappy, clever morning session will give you the foundation necessary to create impactful content for your audience. Learn how to:
- Make your practice’s Facebook and Instagram content relevant and shareable
- Identify brand risks in the social media space
- Develop a social media content plan for 2018
- Avoid social media fails and deal with negative feedback
- Unpack statistics and consider ROI for social media
- Run competitions that engage
- Build newsletters and write blogs your audience will actually want to read
With a limited class size of just twenty participants and structured time for workshopping and questions, Ruby Assembly’s Social Media for Lawyers workshop is an event you don’t want to miss.
Learn how to win more business and build better client and referral relationships from the legal industry’s most creative digital team.
Light morning tea provided.