Juanita Kelly, Director of Woodards Elsternwick is this week’s Business Ninja. And how! She’s one of the most kick-ass business partners that Ruby Assembly have. Not only is she an accomplished auctioneer (in a market place all too lacking in females), she’s a southern suburbs expert real estate agent and she’s even had a cameo on Angry Boys. What’s not to love? To contact Juanita email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What makes your agency magical, setting you apart from other competitors?
We keep it real – no game playing. We know that people don’t like being sold to, so we don’t, we are just analytical and logical.
2. What are your maddest ‘ninja skillz’?
The ability to walk all day in skyscraper heels.
3. How did your lightbulb moment in creating your business come about?
All of the pieces just fell into place.
4. What is your earliest memory?
Playing with my Nana’s corgi pups.
5. What would your last meal be?
Seafood with chilli and garlic.
6. What is your best tip for choosing business partners?
Make sure you are all coming from the same place, set the ground rules and develop exit strategies. Have the hard discussions first, while you are still friends.
7. What is your favourite sound?
A babbling brook – how clichéd.
8. Who would you like to invite to dinner?
9. What is something unexpected that has come from being an estate agent?
Begin part of people’s lives for longer than just the marketing campaign.